Thursday, November 08, 2007

Oh my legs hurt

Yesterday (Wednesday) was day one of my winter running season. Got to work at 7:15 and hit the road by 7:20. I did about 2 1/2 miles and it felt reasonable. Not fast, but not crawling either.

Then i met up with Messr's Boner, Fast Eddy and Sandy for a lunch time ride on my 27 pound steel Moser, which included a 10 minute diversion up Mill Creek Road.

The final part of the day was supposed to be joining the "Dan the Man" ride in the evening but a small family crisis pulled me home.

And am i glad. My thighs are just killing me today. So i am skipping out on my ride up the peak today and I'll just do a quick 30 minutes tonight on the rollers to loosen up. (I have just remembered, I have some rollers......sweet).

Then it will be putting some winter rubber on the race wheels for the weekend riding at Glen Ellen. Looking forward to spending some quality miles with Larry and Eugene, and the Double F boys.

So many roads, so little time

Gaz

1 comment:

TreBone said...

Gaz... you a playa!