Monday, November 05, 2007

I'm gonna be a daddy


Last November when the family was celebrating Linda's birthday in Las Vegas I asked Tamra whether she would like to be legally adopted by me. Her biological dad has been paying her less and less attention and if, god forbid, anything happened to Linda, he would be the guardian, not me, the guy who has been on Dad duty since she was five years old. So Tamra say's yes, Linda sheds a happy tear and one year later, almost to the day, the three of us will up before the local beek to make it legal. November 19th in Pleasanton Courthouse. Look for fireworks. Special thanks to Dr. Richard Brockie, Ann Whitedove, Gail Smith and Diane West for returning positive feedback to the social services. The check, as they say, is in the post. Gazmundo

2 comments:

The Sage said...

Awesome! I've got a shotgun if you need it...you know boys and stuff...

TreBone said...

VDS can have the shotty, I've got the machete!!! I have a large collection of "items" to prove I know how to scare off the boys. Lots of practice here.